Mini Yoga Reference Chart
Learn how to do simple and easy Yoga exercises to relieve tension, build core strength and flexibility the easy way with the Yoga Mini Chart.
Yoga is a Sanskrit word which means "union” and relates to a union with the Divine. It is a generic term for the physical, mental and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in Ancient India with a view to attaining a state of permanent peace by stilling the changing states of the mind. The method of Yoga has been widely practiced for health and relaxation purposes throughout the centuries.
Yoga is a form of physical fitness or exercise. It is a spiritual and ascetic discipline which incorporates body stretches, specific body postures, balance, breath control and simple meditation. It emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility and awareness in order to support efficient, graceful movement. This handy Mini Chart introduces 36 Yoga poses and their therapeutic potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 9 Essential areas:
1. Examines the 36 Yoga poses and techniques
2. Clearly illustrates each of the 36 poses
3. Identifies the benefits of each Yoga technique
4. Provides step by step instructions on how to conduct each technique
5. Lists the effects and benefits of each technique
6. States the duration and difficulty of each pose
7. Features different types of breathing methods and how to conduct each type
8. Details the different types of Yoga and benefits of each
9. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Yoga.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm